PUBLIC RELATIONS 101
Public relations (PR) is about managing reputation. Bossy Inc. gains understanding and support for our client, as well as try to influence opinion and behaviour.
Bossy Inc. PR Agents use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of their clients. These range from public bodies or services, to businesses and voluntary organizations.
Bossy Inc. communicates key messages, often using third party endorsements, to defined target audiences in order to establish and maintain goodwill and understanding between an organisation and its public.
Bossy Inc. PR agents also monitor publicity and conduct product research to find out the concerns and expectations of an organisation's stakeholders. They then report and explain the findings to its management.
OUR PR officer often works in-house and can be found in both the private and public sectors, from the utility and media sectors to voluntary and not-for-profit organisations. Some PR officers may be based in consultancies.
A BOSSY INC. PUBLICISTS role is very varied and dependS on the organisation and sector.
Tasks often involve BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople
- liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organiZations (often via telephone and email)
- researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- collating and analyzing media coverage
- writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports
- preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs
- devising and coordinating photo opportunities
- organiZing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- maintaining and updating information on the organization's website
- managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter, INSTAGRAM and Facebook
- sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities
- commissioning market research
- fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives
- managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
NOTE: Check out Bossy Inc. Mass Media Marketing, Branding & PR Firm on social media now!