Browse Our Services (not limited to, but include)
Our celebrity publicists oversee the public image and manage all media relations of a celebrity client, which can include famous actors, singers, authors and sports stars.
Our celebrity publicists is on the job 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We work long and late hours, as well as travel with our client as needed.
It is our job to make sure the client is happy and everyone's needs are met.
The main duties of our Bossy Inc. celebrity publicists also include fielding questions from the media, securing interviews for their client and maintaining a positive relationship with the press.
Our Bossy Inc. business consultants provide an analysis of the existing practices of a company and make recommendations for improvements.
These professionals frequently specialize in one area of business management, such as human resources.
We generally begin with understanding what clients wish to improve or fix.
This may include reviewing financial statements, evaluating competitors, and analyzing business practices.
Once research is complete, business consultants may develop a new business model or prepare recommendations and present them to the client.
- Social Media Marketing: optimise, maintain, monitor and lead the platforms and any marketing strategies carried out in them
Facebook, Twitter, instagram, Foursquare, YouTube, Pinterest, Mixcloud, Soundcloud, Google+, Flickr, etc.
- Content creation and management: content marketing.
- Interaction with users: community engagement.
- Social commerce: leads, calls to action and conversions in social media.
- Monitoring: online media, information sources and social channels.
- Measurements and follow-up: determining the ROI of the work carried out, justifying the quality of the actions
taken and, of course, the results thereof.
- Fan building: based on achieving specific ROI objectives.
- Contests and campaigns: creative input, development, starting up and monitoring.
- Qualitative aspects: Sentiment reports, strengths, scope, virality, passion and effects for the brand online.
- SEO: website, blog and social platform (social search) optimisation, aimed at improving search results.
- Email marketing: development, creative input, running, results and campaigns.
- Community network Database: creation, management and maintenance of the database, making it larger and more streamlined.
- Website design & web mastering: content optimiZation and stimulation, improvements within the website structure: functionality, usability, navigation by users. Developing and launching a mobile version. Promoting, marketing and communicating all the website’s contents. Measurements, monitoring and follow-up of results.
- Coordination and management of press and communication tasks: contents, interviews, website news, exclusive acts, etc.
- Video-marketing: optimisation, search, keywords, sponsored videos, marketing.
- e-Commerce: creation and generation of online sales opportunities.
- Reports: online sales, online positioning, online reputation, online results.
- Community: leading online communities, brand representation in different forums and communities.
- Online branding: searching, identifying and improving all brand-related aspects in social media.
- Adviser: playing a brand consulting/advising role with regard to the online environment: opportunities, threats, new initiatives, development of digital identity and online presence, identification of potential business and new digital transactions.
Licensed Notary Public
Licensed Notary Public on site.
A notary public of the common law is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non-contentious matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, powers-of-attorney, and foreign and international business.
A notary's main functions are to administer oaths and affirmations, take affidavits and statutory declarations, witness and authenticate the execution of certain classes of documents, take acknowledgments of deeds and other conveyances, protest notes and bills of exchange, provide notice of foreign drafts, prepare marine or ship's protests in cases of damage, provide exemplifications and notarial copies, and perform certain other official acts depending on the jurisdiction.
Any such act is known as a notarization
REMEMBER, YOUR PRODUCT WILL NEVER STAND OUT AS LONG AS IT CONTINUES TO JUST BLEND IN.
Contact us now!
Note: check us out, add, follow & like Bossy Inc. on social media NOW !!!